Monday, January 23, 2012

Q.U.B.E.

This reading to­ me was kind of confusing I did not understand what the writer was talking about. Why would someone want to play a game where you just move blocks around. I don’t really enjoy puzzle games I feel like there just a waste of time. I can however sit down and play a first person shooter game for hours and enjoy every minute. I guess it would makes sense for people who like playing mind games like Sudoku or word searches. This game sounds like it came from a fantasy novel. This could just be the start of how games will be played in the future. I feel this reading was a claim of value because the author is explaining how this product is more desirable then other puzzle games. This reading did not convince me to go buy this product. This was not very persuasive and was really hard to grasp what the author was trying to convey. I was not sure how you would play this game I’m guessing on a computer. This game resembles another game called Minecraft where you go around in a fake world and build with cubes. In the end, this was an odd reading for an odd game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment