Monday, October 17, 2011

How to say nothing in 500 words By: Paul Roberts

By just reading the little intro to this reading I know that Paul Roberts is a very smart man when it comes to writing. He has written about four books all pertaining to writing techniques. So before I even read I know this is going to be about writing. I liked this reading because I could really relate to it I love the game of football. The story is about a guy who had to write a paper to his professor about having football at their school. In about 500 words he did not accomplish anything. It was 500 words of nothing. So Roberts tries to explain how you should do persuasive writing. I learned a lot in this reading that I will use in future persuasive writing. Roberts shows us some examples of how you can stop writer’s block and let the words flow. I like the subject of football so it mad this reading very entertaining for me. I leaned new things and got entertained at the same time what a good reading. In the end, I will take all Roberts points into account when I plan to write my next paper. I enjoyed this story a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment