Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Food Product Design by Eric Schlosser

At the beginning of this story I knew it would be about food, and Eric Schlosser knew what he was talking about. I know this because of the number of different books that are food related. This story really opened my eyes to how bad the fast food industry is. How unhealthy it is and he convinces me never to eat any more fast food. One thing I don’t understand is why they have to put meat flavoring into French fries. It makes them so much worse for you. Schlosser really made me think about what I should eat. I think I’m just going to eat vegetables and fruits that’s one thing they can’t fake. Eric described bunch different foods that all have fake ingredients like McDonalds and Dannon yogurt. They both use chemically altered ingredients. It makes me second guess going and eating at McDonalds. I never knew all these foods I love are all man made. I want to eat stuff that is naturally the flavor it is not a chemically produced flavor. In the end I learned a lot from this story I learned not to eat at McDonalds and stay away from anything that has artificial or natural flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment