Thursday, March 22, 2012

Reading 14

The author starts out talking about china and how someone hit someone and drove away. Well china has a law that if you injury someone but they are still alive you have to pay them a large percentage of your pay check. People did not help her because they didn’t want to be responsible. I know this because my dad lives in china and told me he saw this happen there. I didn’t really like this reading just didn’t interest me. The author wants people to be better that’s all I really got from it. The author Peter Singer went in depth on the subject of morality by including a few experiment’s to see if it’s the person or are we designed to. I feel our brains chemistry is set by nature and not set by medical intervention. In the end, this reading was boring after reading it I did not gain anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment