Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gay Marriage

The author knew for sure that gay marriage should be legal and that it’s just political. In my opinion I feel that gay marriage should not be such an issue what is the difference between gay marriage and a normal female male relationship. I don’t understand why people are against gay marriage what is the differences. Gay marriage is just a religious issue in my opinion.  They just want to be normal and have all the lectures that people who are married have. For example if your partner was in the hospital and you were married you could go see them but if you are not most hospitals won’t allow you. The author brings up polygamy which in my opinion is a terrible thing. Incest can result in odd DNA mutations. This means the new born will be coming out with server birth defects. In the end I didn’t really like this reading because I do not like writing about very controversial subject. Im for gay marriage because what is the difference between that and a traditional marriage. Homosexuals just want to be treated equally. They should legalize in all  states but I know that will never happen because of the religious beliefs towards  this subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment